Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Waiting and waiting and waiting

Today, while bringing the high school french class home from a field trip, we were delayed on the freeway due to an accident. I rounded a curve to be met with dead stopped traffic as far as the eye could see.

We sat for over 20 mins, than spent another 30 getting thru the accident scene.

What did I learn?

God is good! God is so good!

The class had finished early with their trip and requested an extra 15 mins to enjoy the lovely sunshine and the state capital building I had parked next too. I said okay, but we HAVE to leave when I say as I was expected back to do a route.

If I had said no, insisted on leaving, we would of been at the accident scene. A VW bug and a pick up collided. A full dump truck swerved to miss it and ended up on it's side, the driver seriously hurt.

Thank you Lord!!

2 comments:

Arlee C said...

Hi--this is your Mom--not Becky. She used the computer last and it remembered her. I just rediscovered your blog (via Becky's). You are a funny girl! I really enjoyed reading your adventures and your likes and dislikes (I feel the same way about hearing the spiders swish!-Yuck!!!). Love you so much.. Mom

Kayla Garcia said...

I just looked to see who this bus drivin' mama was! And it's you! :) Didn't know you had a blog!